Sunday, December 1, 2019

Check out this excerpt From: Mary Ann Rhodes. “Narcissist Story Time: An Unfortunate, But True, Story About a Household Full of Narcissists.” Introduction: In early 1982, I moved from North Carolina to Los Angeles. My brother Herbie left a year or two after I did. Herbie and I never got along with our brother Mick. In 1991, Mick died. As a result, after being away for years, Herbie and I returned.
After we came back, my mother continued to point out that something may actually be wrong with our dad and Tori, and with our deceased brother, Mick. It seemed to include Nettie, who was attached to Tori in a strange way.
     I soon realized Tori and our cousin Nettie were still around, never seeming to get a life of their own. Before Mick passed away, he had never seemed to get a life of his own, either. These were all troublesome personalities with an attitude my mom and Herbie and I never completely understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment